Apricot & Coconut Roll-Ups
Try these delicious berry breakfast muffins using our Active Manuka Honey, courtesy of Dietitian Rebecca Gawthorne from @nourish_naturally, to perk up your morning routine.
- Prep Time 15
- Cooking Time 20
- Skill Level Easy
- Serves 8-10
1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
1 cup plain rolled oats
1 & 1/2 Tbs Barnes Naturals Manuka Honey
1/3 cup desiccated coconut plus extra for coating
- Place apricots into a high speed blender or food processor and blitz for ~10-20 seconds. Add oats and combine. Add Barnes Naturals Manuka Honey & 1/3 cup coconut. Blend until just smooth.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on your bench. Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and then scoop out apricot mixture onto baking. Sprinkle apricot mixture with more coconut and then place another piece of baking paper on top.
- Using a rolling pin or spatula, flatten out mixture to ~1/2 cm thick.
- Peel off top layer of baking paper and sprinkle with more coconut.
- Slice into ~8-10 long pieces and then roll up each slice.