This Dragon Fruit & Collagen Smoothie is the perfect cool down for those hot summer days. Plus it's packed full of natural goodness, making it the perfect way to boost your day. Here's why we love it:
🥤 Oli-K8 Active Honey with Prebiotics for natural sweetness & gut-loving prebiotics.
🥤 Dragon fruit as an excellent source of fibre, as well as being rich in essential vitamins & minerals
🥤 Mixed berries as your daily dose of antioxidants
🥤 Collagen powder to improve overall skin health
Prep Time10 mins
· 2 tbsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Honey with Prebiotics
· 200 g Dragonfruit, cubed and frozen + 1/2 dragonfruit, to serve
· 125 g Mixed frozen berries (we used blackberries and raspberries)
· 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt or milk free alternative
· Juice 1/2 Lime
· 1 tbsp Chia seeds
· 2 tbsp Collagen powder
· 1 cup Preferred cows milk or milk alternative
Combine all ingredients in a high powdered blender and blend on high until smooth pausing to scrape down sides of blender halfway through.
Divide the smoothie between two glasses and top with chia seeds and the dragonfruit cut into balls with a melon baller.
NOTE: To achieve your desired smoothie consistency - If your smoothie is too thick, add some more milk and re-blend. If your smoothie is too runny, add more frozen fruit or some ice cubes and re-blend.