The deep purple colour of this smoothie bowl is a beautiful clue of nourishment inside! Blueberries are a powerhouse of antioxidants, soluble fiber and phytochemicals including flavonoids and anthocyanins 🫐 Together they help support cardiovascular & digestive health plus support your body's natural immune function. Enough of a reason to pull your blender out? Read on for the recipe below!
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cooking Time
- Skill Level Easy
- Serves 2
· 1 tbsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Active Honey with Prebiotics
· 1 tbsp almond butter
· 1 cup frozen blueberries
· 1 banana, frozen
· 1 ½ tsp fresh raspberries
· 100g frozen acai (or 1 tbsp unsweetened acai powder)
· Fresh mint, to serve
· ½ cup milk of choice
· ¼ cup fresh blueberries, to serve
· Fresh mint leaves, to serve
· 1 tsp chia seeds, to serve
· 2 tsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Active Honey with Prebiotics, to serve
- Combine frozen blueberries, banana, raspberries, acai and mint in a blender. Add ½ cup milk and start to blend. Pause and mix with a spatula to aid blending. Add extra milk or fruit to adjust texture.
- Top with fresh blueberries, mint leaves, chia seeds, and a dollop of Oli-K8 Active Honey. Serve immediately.