Featuring our new Oli-K8 Active Honey with Prebiotics, this salad is an easy and tasty way to boost your digestive health. It's so good, it's a main meal in its own right!
Prep Time10 mins
Cooking Time25 mins
· 2 Tsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Honey with Prebiotics
· 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
· 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
· 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
· Salt and Pepper, to taste
· 1 Medium Sweet potato, peeled and in 1.5cm cubes
· 1/2 tbsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Honey with Prebiotics
· 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
· 1 1/2 Tsp Dukkah
· 1 cup Cooked wild rice * notes use stock
· 2 Cups Wild rocket leaves
· 1/2 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
· 2 tbsp Toasted walnuts
· 50 g Dried cranberries and blueberries
· 50 g Greek feta, crumbled
· 1 tbsp Pepitas
Preheat oven to 180°C. Warm the honey up in short bursts in the microwave, and when runny combine with the olive oil and dukkah and then toss through the sweet potato. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes then turn sweet potato over and bake for another 12 minutes or until sweet potato is completely cooked.
Combine the salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk with a fork until creamy and well combined.
Combine sweet potato, rice, rocket, apple, dried fruit, feta and walnuts in a salad bowl, drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.