Kick start your morning in a huge way with this beautiful Chia Pudding using our Active Manuka Honey. Big thanks to Holistic Expert Nutritionist, Jessica Sepel @jshealth for this divine recipe.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cooking Time 30 mins
- Skill Level Easy
- Serves 1
3-4 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup almond milk or coconut milk
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Barnes Natural Active Manuka Honey
1 pinch cardamom
1x orange - both the juice and rind
Handful crunchy granola of choice
- Add the chia seeds to a cup or mason jar.
- Cover the chia seeds in the milk and 1/2 orange, juice.
- Then mix through the Manuka honey, cinnamon and cardamom.
- Keep the pot in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to set.
- Once set, top with the blueberries, orange rind, a drizzle of honey and crunchy granola.