Sweet Potato, Wild Rice, Apple & Feta Salad
Featuring our new Oli-K8 Active Honey with Prebiotics, this salad is an easy and tasty way to boost your digestive health. It's so good, it's a main meal in its own right!
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cooking Time 25 mins
- Skill Level Easy
- Serves 2
- Salad Dressing
· 2 Tsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Honey with Prebiotics
· 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
· 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
· 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
· Salt and Pepper, to taste
· 1 Medium Sweet potato, peeled and in 1.5cm cubes
· 1/2 tbsp Barnes Naturals Oli-K8 Honey with Prebiotics
· 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
· 1 1/2 Tsp Dukkah
· 1 cup Cooked wild rice * notes use stock
· 2 Cups Wild rocket leaves
· 1/2 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
· 2 tbsp Toasted walnuts
· 50 g Dried cranberries and blueberries
· 50 g Greek feta, crumbled
· 1 tbsp Pepitas
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Warm the honey up in short bursts in the microwave, and when runny combine with the olive oil and dukkah and then toss through the sweet potato. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes then turn sweet potato over and bake for another 12 minutes or until sweet potato is completely cooked.
- Combine the salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk with a fork until creamy and well combined.
- Combine sweet potato, rice, rocket, apple, dried fruit, feta and walnuts in a salad bowl, drizzle with the dressing and serve immediately.