Roast Eggplant & Sweet Potato Salad with Manuka Honey & Ginger Dressing
The perfect salad & superfood dressing to pair with your favourite protein! Or simply just as good on its own. Kudos to Nutritionist Jessica Cox @jescoxnutritionist for this deliciously easy recipe.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Cooking Time 30 mins
- Skill Level Easy
- Serves 4-6
300g sweet potato
¼ cup lemon juice
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Barnes Naturals Manuka Honey MGO 550+
½ tbsp grated ginger
½ cup chopped parsley
1 clove garlic
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 200°C. Cut sweet potato and eggplant into generous bite pieces, around 2cm squared. Toss sweet potato and eggplant in a little extra virgin olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven to bake till golden for around 30 minutes (you may want to take the eggplant out at the 20 – 25-minute mark if already cooked). Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, Barnes Naturals Manuka Honey, grated ginger, parsley and garlic and mix well.
- Take a shallow serving dish and place the roasted sweet potato and eggplant onto the dish. Pour over the dressing ingredients and toss well.
- Serve Roast Eggplant & Sweet Potato Salad with Manuka Honey & Ginger Dressing. with your favourite protein sides.