Sticky Honey Chicken
This meal prep recipe from Nutritionist, Angela Martin @the_healthy_diary_, is such a quick and easy way to incorporate our Active Manuka Honey MGO 550+. Delicious, full of flavour, and only uses 4 ingredients! Try for yourself today.
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Cooking Time 25 mins
- Skill Level Easy
- Serves 1
140g of chicken breast, raw weight
1/2 tsp (7.5g) of Barnes Naturals Active Manuka Honey MGO 550+
1tbs (20ml) of light soy sauce
1/2 tsp (7.5ml) of apple cider vinegar
Salt & pepper to your liking
To serve (optional):
1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
1 bunch (120g) of bok choy
- In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, and vinegar. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into strips and marinate it with the honey soy sauce. Make sure every piece of chicken is covered with the sauce. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Cook chicken on a preheated non-stick pan for about 20 minutes or until you see that it is cooked through and it has absorbed most of the liquid. The sauce will thicken up. Season with salt & pepper as required.
- Pan fry the bok choy in a different pan.
- Serve the sticky chicken with rice and the bok choy.